The main purpose of the role is to own the relationship with both the customer and internal business team(s) during process analyses and/or optimizations projects.
The business process analyst will ensure business and technology teams are aligned and prepared for new features and upcoming changes, which will impact existing systems and processes.
- You have a knack for analysing and optimizing business processes
- You transform organizations in an efficient manner
- Workshops are your natural habitat and facilitate them like no other, that’s why you
- Capture and understand business needs
- Present and roll out innovative ideas
- You create a friendly environment and establish buy-in with the business on upcoming changes
- The sales person in you knows long-term relationships are golden by
- Building outstanding relations with customers
- Rely on a network of partners
- You are an innovator by identifying opportunities by constantly looking at market trends
- A backpack of minimum 3 years in advising businesses in utilities and want to start a new journey.
- An analytic and creative mind. Every problem is solved in no time.
- Workshops experience and you know when to listen, advise and push through when necessary.
- Strong communication skills and can bring across a clear, simple and structured message.
- An all-seeing eye because you know the devil is in the details.
- A dynamic and can-do attitude, with which you can inspire everyone.
- Unmatched language skills, fluent in Dutch like no other (native) and can hold a decent conversation in English. Other languages are a serious plus!