As a Consultant you operate at the intersection of technology and business.
You have a lot of customer contact and are therefore an important pillar for projects. The diversity of the various projects offers the possibility of flexible work arrangements.
As a Consultant you are responsible for handling the following tasks:
Work closely with stakeholders to identify current business processes and integrate them into a coherent, product-based solution.
Analysis of different business processes
Convert analysis to Solutions to optimize business processes and create added value for the customer.
Translate customer needs into the project team.
Constant eye to increase customer satisfaction and to build a long-term relationship
Work on a project and/or sourcing basis and this possibly at different locations
The consultant within the AX team is responsible for 3 main tasks:
- Application Managed Services
- From your passion for technology you are curious about new and relevant technologies.
- You keep clear and concise documentation.
- You lead discussions with customers in the right direction.
- You weigh all options to discover their strengths and weaknesses.
- You are flexible and you make few compromises when it comes to quality.
- You are a real team player. But are you on your own? Then you get off to a great start.
- Language skills: You have thorough verbal and written communication skills in Dutch, French and English
- You are communication-skilled and solution-oriented
- You can detect customer needs
- You have knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics AX/Dynamics 365 Finance & Operations
- You have experience with purchasing logistics or finance modules (knowledge of additional modules is a plus)
- You have knowledge of LCS (lifecycle services from Microsoft)
- You have a proven track record
- Microsoft certificates are an important plus