As a Product Owner you’ll play an instrumental role in getting the product ready from design to launch. For your respective product(s), you will be responsible for setting, prioritizing and accepting the work done by the team, based on the direction set by Product Management.
Besides close collaboration with customers, partners and build team, you will collaborate with other key disciplines (Sales, Product Management, Development, Delivery and Customer Operations) within To-Increase.
- Create functional designs rooted in deep customer and market needs, ease of use, innovation and scalability
- Maintain the product backlog & prioritize work items for build team; Perform product increment planning every quarter
- Validate that the story meets acceptance criteria, that it has the appropriate, persistent acceptance tests, and that it otherwise complies with its Definition of Done. In so doing, the PO also assures a level of quality, focusing primarily on fitness for use.
- Conduct product demonstrations and updates to internal peers (Development / Sales / Marketing / Delivery / Customer Operations).
- Provide testers with functional scenario’s and use cases for test automation
- Drive 2nd or 3rd line defect triage in development or implementation
- Provide innovation & product enhancement input to Product Manager
- Passion to drive things, a go-getter approach
- Deep expertise in atleast one of these areas - Business Central / D365 Finance & Operations / Azure / D365 CE
- 4+ years of Product Owner experience
- Bachelor’s in Software Engineering or equivalent field
- High business & technical acumen (to translate user needs to executable functional designs)
- Strong communication skills (verbal and written in English)
- Ability to work independently and in teams to make impact
- DevOps, SAFe experience