Senior Project Manager
You will participate, in assisting our partners and customers on the implementation projects based on Microsoft D365. You will be the end responsible and provide leadership and direction for managing your projects from initiation to completion.
- End-responsible for your projects from initiation to completion;
- Manage time and budget, establish priorities, successfully build collaboration and manage implementation teams;
- Work on large projects (between 300K – >1M) via both direct and indirect client engagement;
- Make sure everyone follows the To-Increase project methodology;
- Identify risks and formally manage risk mitigation plans in close collaboration with partners and/or customers;
- Participate in SOW creation, writing deliverables, budget, and initial project plan
- Work at an informal, non-hierarchical & people-oriented culture;
- Work with international teams and customers;
- Have a lot of flexibility to organize your workdays that suits you;
- Be part of a winning team.
- 5+ years of project management experience within the IT project field
- Recent project management experience within the Microsoft stack is a big plus (Dynamics AX / D365)
- Experienced in implementation methodologies;
- Strong planning and organization skills;
- Strong customer relationship skills;
- Communicate effectively to all levels within the organization;
- Willingness to continuously want to improve & develop yourself, and your team;
- Ability and willingness to travel (inter)nationally;
- Proactive “problem solver,” focused on quality results;
- Creative and able to think “out-of-the-box”;
- Strong communication and presentation skills (verbal and written in English);
- An open-minded, quick thinker.
- Based in the Netherlands
- Great Company Culture. We have an informal, non-hierarchical, and people-oriented culture where your voice counts and you can be yourself. And we genuinely strive for a good work/life balance for everyone and you also have a lot of flexibility to organize the workdays that suit you.
- Build your own career. You have the freedom to take on the challenges you want and thereby creating the career you feel is right for you.
- International environment. You will work with colleagues from all our different offices, and with international customers, a network of partners, and Microsoft.
- Fast-growing company with ambition. You will work for a leading ISV that is a Microsoft Gold Partner with premium industry solutions, where you will have ample opportunities to learn on the job and continuously grow & improve yourself.
Amstelveen, Noord-Holland, Netherlands
September 10, 2021