Technical Solution Architect FO
We are looking for an innovative Technical Solution Architect to design and develop a system architecture that will meet the business needs of our customers.
- More than 12+ years of IT experience with 7+ years in D365 Finance & Operation
- The candidate should have considerable knowledge on the following:-
- Must have experience in Dynamics 365 for Finance and Operations
- Good working knowledge on extensions & extensibility framework
- Providing technical architecture, requirements, and design guidance during the development lifecycle during delivery
- Experience in ISV development will be an added advantage
- Experience in Integration projects (Dataverse, PowerApps, LogicApp)
- Experience with Customer Portal, DualWrite, CE, field service will be an added advantage
- Good understanding on D365 architecture & architecting D365 solution
- Experience in Development with Best Practice
- Development experience with X++ & Application Lifecycle Management
- Working with an object-oriented development language including .NET, and programming methodologies, structures, and concepts
- Ability to performance debug, troubleshoot using tools such as LCS, Trace parser
- Should have experience Agile methodology, DevOps Automation, Azure platform and services
- Have responsibility for the overall solution architecture, aligning the work performed in all technical domains.
- Gathering requirements and functional specifications or review and provide feedback for functional specifications.
- Assess the current software development & design in order to identify areas in need of improvement.
- Active communication with stakeholders on the progress of projects within your portfolio.
- Successfully transform specifications and requirements into the business architecture. We must have an excellent communicator who is able to translate complex requirements into functional & technical architecture.
- Have responsibility for the quality of process documentation, the quality solution functional designs, and the non-functional requirements. (Performance, security, usability)
- Manage code review and feedback process that not only ensures technical quality but also has a focus on the
Amstelveen, Noord-Holland, Nederland
September 10, 2021