Finance Consultant Microsoft Dynamics AX/D365 F&O
As a Finance Consultant, you will be responsible for implementation of Financial and Accounting modules of Microsoft Dynamics AX/D365 F&O in combination with our own solution for Rental and Lease industry. The Finance Consultant role calls for the right combination of experience, ease with working collaboratively, and readiness for new ideas and opportunities.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in implementation of finance with Microsoft Dynamics AX / D365 F&O.
- Ability to create and keep oversight on the Customer’s application landscape and give sound advice regarding it.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Detailed oriented with the ability to work efficiently and accurately.
- Self-starter that can operate individually and is also a great team player.
- Willingness to continuously want to improve & develop yourself, and your team.
- Strong command of English.
- Ability and willingness to travel (inter)nationally, max 30 – 40%.
- Have a lot of fun and meet some great people.
- Demonstrate and present software solutions including preparation, execution, and follow-up to various customers and partners
- Define in-scope solutions based on discovery checklists for software and services.
- Training of key users
- Partake in requirements and fit/gap analysis for in-scope solutions.
- Collaborate with our Build team and share customer experiences about the product.
- Ensure the quality of our process documentation and solution functional designs.
- Provide input on scoping and project estimates based on the information available in the sales cycle.
- Contribute to defining, creating, and maintaining implementation templates consisting of configuration, process descriptions, test scenarios, implementation accelerators, etc.
- Communicate with fellow Consultants regularly to align and sync on functional challenges within running projects. Actively develop more junior project team members on both knowledge
February 18, 2022