We are in need of a Product Manager that has a solid background in building and maintaining Cloud Native Applications (SaaS). At To Increase, we have 20+ business applications broken into various domains. As a product manager, you will be driving one or multiple ones of these domains, such as Analytics, Business Process Transformation apps, etc. You will also be responsible for driving one or multiple domains to ensure our journey towards Micro Services across all domains. We are looking for an innovative, creative, out of the box product manager who can think strategically to drive the vision, roadmap of domains and ship saas products to the market.
As a product manager you play a primary role in defining and setting the vision, strategy and roadmap and feature definition for your products within its domain and you ensure that they are aligned with the overall To-Increase strategy towards the future. You are responsible for guiding the success of your offerings and will guide the cross-functional team that is responsible for building and improving it.
You are an experienced presenter and evangelist of your domain and offerings, who is easily able to present the vision and direction internally, on events, at customers, partners and other stakeholders world-wide. Furthermore, you play a vital role in the marketing of your product portfolio.
Minimum of 5 years’ experience with a Cloud Native Application (SaaS) tech-provider where you have successfully managed building customer-centric SaaS offerings.
· Being able to conduct primary market research to create focus and depth around understanding of the target customer
· Experience in understanding how customers want to buy and use an offering
· Deliver requirements to engineering for product features that support growth goals
· Serve as the champion of customer insights to guide growth and adoption.
· Execute strategic marketing & sales communications aligned with mission and goals of the domain/product.
· Analytical skills to determine market and trend viability
· Strong Business Development and Presentation skills
· Be an expert with respect to the competition
· Fluid in English, verbal and written
· Self-driven, motivated individual with the drive and confidence
· Team player
· Ability to work with people from different continents.
· Availability to travel frequently (~30%), including occasional evenings and weekends