Our mission is simple: we want to help our customers solve complex business matters using easy digital solutions. We have passionate and technologically savvy people working here, we’re proud of the awards we have received, but the trust we get every day from our 2000+ customers means more than anything!
We pride ourselves to be selected to be part of the elite 1% Microsoft Inner Circle out of the 64K global partners & ISV’s, for 14 years consecutive years, incl. 2020-2021.
You will participate, in assisting our partners and customers on the implementation projects based on Microsoft D365. You will be the end responsible and provide leadership and direction for managing your projects from initiation to completion.
- End-responsible for your projects from initiation to completion;
- Manage time and budget, establish priorities, successfully build collaboration and manage implementation teams;
- Work on large projects (between 300K – >1M) via both direct and indirect client engagement;
- Make sure everyone follows the To-Increase project methodology;
- Identify risks and formally manage risk mitigation plans in close collaboration with partners and/or customers;
- Participate in SOW creation, writing deliverables, budget, and initial project plan
- Work at an informal, non-hierarchical & people-oriented culture;
- Work with international teams and customers;
- Have a lot of flexibility to organize your workdays that suits you;
- Be part of a winning team.
- At least 4 years implementation experience with Microsoft Dynamics AX / D365
- Experienced in implementation methodologies;
- Strong planning and organization skills;
- Strong customer relationship skills;
- Communicate effectively to all levels within the organization;
- Willingness to continuously want to improve & develop yourself, and your team;
- Ability and willingness to travel (inter)nationally;
- Proactive “problem solver,” focused on quality results;
- Creative and able to think “out-of-the-box”;
- Strong communication and presentation skills (verbal and written in English);
- An open-minded, quick thinker.