We have started the migration of our CRM/ERP system for the Finance, Customer Service, Sales and Marketing departments from Oracle eBusiness Suite to Microsoft Dynamics 365 (Unified Operations and Customer Engagement). Additional add-ons like Subscription Billing Suite, AvaTax, extended banking and invoice scanning will be implemented as well.
The Functional Application Manager Dynamics 365 is responsible for the support of Dynamics 365 platform, including the relevant add-ons and other integrated solutions.
As Functional Application Manager, you will be in close contact with key users and business process owners.
You will solve incidents and perform changes, all in close cooperation with the rest of the IT team, as well as colleagues from other departments. You will actively participate in the implementation of Dynamics as IBFD is currently in the phase of implementing the platform throughout the organisation
You will be the internal consultant on user requirements and translation of these requirements into solutions.
- Initiate and facilitate continuous improvement of processes with the applications
- Handle incidents and issues from the business
- Work out functional designs
- Document and deploy Dynamics processes to the end-users
- Provide end-user training and support
- Test updates, application improvements, and new versions of the Dynamics software before release
- Keeping up to date on new developments and innovations in the Dynamics platform and how IBFD would benefit
- Handle “light” technical / development application tasks
• 5+ years of experience in and full functional knowledge of Dynamics Customer Engagement, Finance and Supply Chain Management
• You have a relevant Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience in IT, logistics or business administration
• Technical / development knowledge of the application is a benefit
• Knowledge of PowerApps, LogicApps, Flow and Dataverse (Common Data Service)
• Functional Dynamics certification is a plus
• You are a proactive team player with excellent communication and social skills
• You have excellent analytical skills
• Ability to quickly understand workflows and processes within IBFD
• Good command of spoken and written Dutch and English
• You are not afraid to take responsibility
• You know how to prioritize