Customer Succes Manager
The Customer Success Manager is responsible for driving the ongoing satisfaction, adoption enablement, and outcomes realization for To-Increase’s customers. You will act as the internal champion to coordinate the cross-functional motions required for sustained customer success and growth. Key focus areas will include retention, advocacy, adoption, and growth for a defined portfolio of customers.
- Manage a portfolio of around 40 high-touch customers of varying sizes and complexity through their journey with To-Increase, advocating for them to drive adoption of our solutions and managing all day-to-day communication.
- Build strong Operational and Executive relationships with all customers through their implementation of our products.
- Develop a deep functional understanding of the features and benefits of our products and work with the customer to demonstrate how these will provide value to their business.
- Manage customer interactions in a manner that establishes credibility and trust as a business advisor to a specified portfolio of accounts.
- Collaborate cross-functionally to guide customers through an optimal customer journey ensuring strong satisfaction, high-level support of software utilization, and enable true.
- Constantly assess each customer’s level of adoption across the application and identify areas of improvement.
- Identify signs of customer dissatisfaction, building mitigating actions into a Success Plan to minimize churn, and escalate as appropriate.
- Determine and direct customers to the relevant resources (documentation, training, or experts) to solve questions or issues in a timely fashion, requesting commercial coverage as appropriate.
- Unearth upsell/cross-sell opportunities working closely with sales
- 3+ years of Customer Success / Account Management experience preferably within a SaaS organization.
- Consistent track record of achieving personal and team goals.
- History of thriving in a rapidly-changing environment.
- Internal & External stakeholder Management.
- Navigate customer organizational structures to identify and build relationships with executives and stakeholders who define the company's strategic objectives.
- Strong consulting skills & ability to become a trusted advisor to our clients or stakeholders.
- Ability to quickly grasp and distinctly explain technological and business concepts.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university or college, or equivalent experience.
Duration of employment
February 22, 2022